Thursday, January 19, 2012

LEARNING TO LOVE AND CHERISH BOOKS!!!

Next week we will be starting our new "My Books" from HWT!


According to HWT, My Book is a child's personal storybook and a special way to explore the wonders of books and words. Children learn about the parts of a book, concepts about print, listening, new words, and word and concept connections. My Book encourages children to personalize with drawing and storytelling!!


What better way to teach ...students how to respect and cherish books?!


I found a fun link that All About Learning Press is sharing to pass on to you that goes wonderfully with what we are doing.


http://www.allaboutlearningpress.com/is-your-child-ready-to-learn-to-read


I will also provide the link to the HWT so you can check out "My Book" too!


http://shopping.hwtears.com/product/IMBK/handwriting


Stay tuned for updates and pictures on our project!!

If you like this please follow us by "following" us on Networked Blogs!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment