Friday, September 23, 2011

ACTIVITY BAGS

Our first ACTIVITY BAGS went home yesterday with my students & I am so excited about the possibilities the little bags hold!


I found the bright colorful bags at the Dollar Store and they were two for $1.00. I printed & lamented our first assignments & tied the tags onto the bags with some ribbon. This way the tags can be removed & saved for next year & replaced with new tag assignments for multiple subjects.

The first tag instructions: Please help me find 5 items to put in my activity bag to share with my class. These items need to be something that can be left at school such as: Acorns, buttons, milk caps etc… We will be sharing, sorting, comparing & counting all our items. Remember only 5 items of the same thing.

I am very excited to see all the different items the children will be surprising me with!



1 comments:

Deborah Stewart said...

Yay! I just love those bags!!

Post a Comment