Saturday, February 25, 2012

PINTEREST AND THE FINE PRINT

Oh, Pinterest how I love you, but not sure we all play by the rules. Alot of talk happening about people pinning and not giving credit to the original people who are posting. I do not pretend to understand it all nor do I agree with everything on every level, but I for one want to play by the etiquette rules if at all possible.
Concerning TEEA TIME BLOG, I am honored if people find something they would like to pin, therefore I have added a "Permission to Pin" button that was made by a very talented lady who I respect alot. Please head over to her blog and read the details of this very important matter that we will ALL be hearing more and more about in the future! Thank you Laura Candler!!!

http://corkboardconnections.blogspot.com/2012/02/do-you-have-permission-to-pin.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment