Saturday, June 9, 2012

CONSTRUCTION ZONE

My mind is always thinking about fun things to do and create that are simple and inexpensive for my preschool class and also my grandkids. After graduation we left for our vacation to California and I wanted something quick and easy to entertain our 4 year old grandson at the airport, on the plane & in the motel room. I grabbed a plain white pillow case, some markers and away I drew a simple construction site with roads, dirt pile, pond, boulder’s and a workshop. I purchased some small construction equipment from Wal-Mart and presto….for less than $ 5.00 I had the perfect entertainment for an active little guy!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to make this! I even just bought hard hats from the Dollar tree that will e great to use with this as a station :)

Stephanie said...

I love the pillowcase idea! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment